We can’t wait for you to join one of our classes! If you are looking for some more information on what we offer, check out the Frequently Asked Questions below.
I saw an upcoming class that I would like to attend, how do I sign up?
- Great! We’re glad to have you. Please go to our Calendar and click the ‘Register’ link on the event of your choosing. This will redirect you to our booking page. If you are having trouble registering online, we can also take your information via email or give us a call at 908-349-0090.
How do I book a private event?
- If you are interested in booking a private class or party with us, please check our Calendar to ensure that we are available that day. If we are available for booking, email or give us a call at 908-349-0090 and we will be happy to plan something with you!
How do I request a custom painting for my event?
- If you are interested in painting something other than the options we have in our Gallery, we are more than happy to work with you. We can create a custom painting of your choosing based on your photo or design ideas. Certain designs may be subject to a $35 custom painting fee. Email us or give us a call at 908-349-0090 to discuss.
What does the studio supply?
- In general, our studio will supply the paint and canvasses needed to create one of our paintings. We will also bring easels, aprons, palettes, cups, brushes, and other tools to use. If needed, we may provide disposable table coverings and paper towels as well. Each event will have at least one instructor that will set up, guide guests through the painting process, and clean up as seamlessly as possible. If you need any additional supplies or have special requirements, please let us know with adequate advance notice prior to your event.
What if I’ve never painted before? Do I need to bring anything to the event?
- All of our paintings are beginner-friendly! We will walk you through your painting step-by-step, and leave you with enough creative freedom that you can do your own thing if you’d like. Just have fun and don’t stress about perfection! You do not need to bring anything to our paint parties, just be sure that you dress paint-friendly, as there are occasional spills. Beach House Art Studio is not responsible for your personal belongings during the event.
Are all events BYOB? Can I bring food?
- Since we are a traveling studio, most of our events will take place at bars, restaurants, other public locations and private residences. Bringing outside food or beverages to our events will be at the discretion of the location in which the party is held. We do not supply food or beverages, but we may partner with a location that does. Please email us or give us a call at 908-349-0090 prior to your event if you are unsure about this policy.
- We recommend all guests be above 8 years of age in order to participate in our painting parties. We offer family sessions and private parties based on location, so please be mindful of the rules at different establishments and respectful of other guests. All guests under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
We are available via email or phone/text (908-349-0090) if you have any additional questions or suggestions.